Toll Free:

Monday - Friday:

10am - 6pm

International students in Canada have a great opportunity to advance their careers and stay in the country permanently. You are in a unique position because you have already decided to study in Canada.

Work while studying

Your Canadian study permit not only allows you to attend university or college, but it also allows you to work off-campus for up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions and full-time during academic breaks.

This is a rare chance for your colleagues who choose to study in other nations, such as the United States.
It enables you to earn money to support your ongoing studies and living expenses while also providing you with connections in the local labour market.
These professional connections could help you obtain an excellent career after graduation.

Bring family members to join you in Canada

The Canadian government, as well as the university or college where you are studying, want you to be happy while you are in Canada.
As a result, you can bring your spouse/common-law partner, as well as any dependant children, to Canada.
Your spouse/partner can apply for an open work permit, which allows him or her to travel to Canada and work for any employer, and your children can join you as well.

Obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit upon graduation

Under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, you can obtain a work permit valid for up to three years, depending on the duration of your study program.

  • No job offer required.
  • Work with any employer across Canada and change job when you want to.
  • Get that all-important Canadian work experience as you work towards obtaining permanent residence.

Gain valuable Canadian work experience

Working in Canada allows you to make contacts that will benefit you throughout your career.
Overall, your employment experience in Canada is likely to be really helpful.