Canada is a country that has much to offer visitors and visitors just need a Canada Visitor Visa to feel the experience that Canada is keen to deliver. Canada is mammoth- the-second largest country by area. So, all you need is plenty of time to witness the heaven on the earth. If you are planning to be in Canada on your next holidays, ponder on the following facts that may urge you to consult Canada Visitor Visa Consultant.
- In 2017, The New York Times, Lonely Planet and the National Geographic Traveler recognized Canada as a top international destination.
- In 2017, Canada welcomed 20.85-million tourists — surpassing the record set in 2002 by nearly one million.
- 39 National Parks and 8 National Park Reserves will leave you awe-struck.
- Explore the longest coastline in the world.
- Online Application
- Paper Application
Carefully read the instruction guide and fill up the entire application form. Provide all the relevant supporting documents and pay CIC fee online. Fill out and sign the waiver form and attach it with your application form. Failure to provide a signed and complete waiver form may result in delay or refusal of your application for a visitor visa.
After you successfully fill the entire form, pay the fees of your visa application as per the current fee schedule mentioned on the official website. Fees must be paid online.
Visit your local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) to:
- Submit your completed application;
- Give biometrics and;
- Pay your service charges.
Note– The Canada Visitor Visa can be extended. To extend the visa you need to apply for the extension 30 days before the expiry of the original visa.
On May 11, 2017, the Honorable Bardish Chagger launched Canada’s Tourism Vision. It is a five-year, whole-of-government approach to increasing the number of international tourists who come to Canada by seizing the global opportunity that tourism offers.
And CS Immigration, a visitor visa expert helps a plethora of visitors and immigrants to grab this opportunity to travel Canada every year to pursue their ambitions and goals in the land of opportunities.