Top reasons to visit Canada
- In 2017, The New York Times, Lonely Planet and the National Geographic Traveler recognized Canada as a top international destination.
- In 2017, Canada welcomed 20.85-million tourists — surpassing the record set in 2002 by nearly one million.
- 39 National Parks and 8 National Park Reserves will leave you awe-struck.
- Explore the longest coastline in the world.
Roadmap to get Canada Visitor Visa
Step-By-Step Approach to apply for Canada Visitor Visa
Method of application
- Online Application
- Paper Application
Fill out the Application Form
Carefully read the instruction guide and fill up the entire application form. Provide all the relevant supporting documents and pay CIC fee online. Fill out and sign the waiver form and attach it with your application form. Failure to provide a signed and complete waiver form may result in delay or refusal of your application for a visitor visa.
Pay the Processing Fees
After you successfully fill the entire form, pay the fees of your visa application as per the current fee schedule mentioned on the official website. Fees must be paid online.
Pay a Visit to your nearest local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC)
Visit your local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) to:
- Submit your completed application;
- Give biometrics and;
- Pay your service charges.
Note– The Canada Visitor Visa can be extended. To extend the visa you need to apply for the extension 30 days before the expiry of the original visa.
On May 11, 2017, the Honorable Bardish Chagger launched Canada’s Tourism Vision. It is a five-year, whole-of-government approach to increasing the number of international tourists who come to Canada by seizing the global opportunity that tourism offers.
And CS Immigration, a visitor visa expert helps a plethora of visitors and immigrants to grab this opportunity to travel Canada every year to pursue their ambitions and goals in the land of opportunities.