As we all know, Canada has one of the largest economies in the entire world, which means a lot of people are going to the country for business related reasons. But the good thing is that Business Visitors can come to the country without having to get a work permit, and it’s saving investors and businessmen a lot of time.
In order to be exempted, business visitors in the country need to prove that they are not going to enter the labour market, which they can do by doing the following things:
- Are not going to stay in the country for more than 6 months
- Are not going to enter the labour market in the country
- Proof of income and profit documents outside canada
- Proof of business outside Canada
- Have documents (contact us for more details)
- Have a valid travel document
- Have enough money for stay
- Have enough money to return
- Plan to leave at the end of the visit
- Has a clean background
- Has no health risks
- Is not a security risk
Are you eligible?
There are are a number of reasons on why a business person may come to Canada, however, not everyone gets to get a visa.
If you want to come to Canada as a business visitor, you need to:
- Should attend business meetings
- Should attend conferences
- Should attend conventions
- Should attend fairs
- Buy goods and services on behalf of a foreign entity
- Take orders for goods
- Take orders for services
- Provide after-sales service
- Provide excluding hands-on work in the construction trades
- Should be trained by a Canadian parent country
Please do note, these are not all the requirements.