Toll Free:

Monday - Friday:

10am - 6pm

Foreign workers are welcome to work in Canada through a number of streams and programs.

There are 2 main types of work permit programs in Canada and they are:

  • Temporary Foreign Worker Program
  • International Mobility Program

In the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, a LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) is required for a foreign national to obtain a work permit.

In the International Mobility Program, an LMIA is not required for a foreign permit in order to obtain a work permit.

To learn more more about the things about working in Canada, click here.